Saturday, March 17, 2012

Saturday 17 Ski Resort Blog

Today we went skiing. It was a lot of fun. I had a lot of fun because for the first time in a long time I had the opportunity to play with my friends. I was able to do some races with my friends. We also went to the top of the mountain and ski down. Some of my friends were on snowboard and some were on ski. I used skies.

During the day all of the students went to different parts of the mountain. We saw each other on the different places around the mountain. Me and my friend Max started to go to the top of the mountain and do races down. I had great time. Mauricio and me did some races in the beginners part. We had a lot of races. After some time of racing Max and me got with a group of people and went to the top of the mountain again and we started going down as a group. I started skiing on the green hills and then I skied on the blue hills.

After all this day of having fun I have nothing more to say. After this day I made my relationships with my friends stronger as well as I made new friends. I have new experiences and more happy moments.


Photos by Mauricio Nunez:
















2 comments:

  1. You all look pro´s, I think you enjoy this day as much as the others. The Trip is finishing, tomorrow you will coming back to Guadalajara, have a nice trip back home and see you tomorrow here.
    Saludos, Mauricio NSR

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your comment!!! nothing is more important than relationships and you had the opportunity to make them stronger !! and these days you had the opportunity to know more about the others. Travelling gives the chance to share different moments than at school. I´m happy for that !!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete