Thursday, March 15, 2012

Challenges for Thursday

Here are the questions:

Both Harvard and MIT are super selective universities. Compare and contrast them. If you were somehow accepted to both of them, which would you attend and why? Is there any chance that you would refuse both and attend a third college?

MIT and Harvard are similar colleges. Harvard is a highly selective college as MIT but there are big differences. One big difference is that Harvard is more of a med school and MIT is more into engineering. If I were accepted to both of them I would choose to go to MIT because I am more into engineering. I would refuse the two universities only if Stanford accepted me. I would do this because that way I would be able to play golf for the college.

Here are the 5 pictures:






No comments:

Post a Comment