Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thursday 15 Blog MIT And Legal Sea Food Restaurant

Today we visited many places such as MIT, the Museum of MIT and we went to eat at LEGAL Sea Foods. The place I liked the most was MIT. There we had this talk about admissions to the college and then we had a tour of the campus. During the tour we saw a lot of important places of he college. After the tour we left for the Museum of MIT. In the Museum of MIT we saw a lot of inventions from the students at MIT. It was really interesting because we saw many robots and how they worked. At LEGAL Sea Foods we had great food. The food we got was good but Santiago Gomez and me shared a lobster. We obviously had to pay for it but it was great.

In my opinion MIT is the best college for me. It is the best college for me because it has the best engineering school. This is the school that I have enjoyed the most because of that. The museum made me think of my self building something like the machines in the museum. When we were in MIT I imagined my self walking around those hallways and those classrooms. This has been one of the best experiences this trip.

























Photos below by Mauricio Nunez:

































































2 comments:

  1. Carlos what a great food, !!!!
    MIT looks very interesting, if you want study there, you will have to do a great effort.
    But Im shure that you can do it!!!!!!
    Enjoy the mountain and be safe!!!!!!
    We love you.
    Carlos G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice pics. Good reflection.

    ReplyDelete