Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Challenges for Wednesday (Carlos)


Today we visited Boston University. We have to reflect in this questions:
  1. Would you be happy attending Boston University? Why or why not? What features do you like most about BU? What features about BU do you dislike? I would be happy and no. I would be happy attending BU because I like the campus. I also would not be happy because there is not Industrial Engineering. What I like the most about the college is that it i in the city and that it is a linear campus and not a irregular shaped campus. What I dislike the most about BU is that there is no Industrial Engineering.
  2. What work at the Museum of Fine Art moves you the most? How does it make you feel? Why does it make you feel this way? The work at the museum that moved me the most was the boy with the squirrel pet portrait. It makes me feel happy because I think it is funny that there is actually someone with a pet squirrel.
This are the photos of the 5 pictures:










1 comment:

  1. Boston University and Museum of fine arts, how lucky you are!. BU is very important campus, may be it has not Industrial Engineering but wait until tomorrow when you visit MIT, you will see. Museum is amazing, may be you saw paintings of many of the famous artists.
    Thanks Carlos and Mau for today´s trip.

    ReplyDelete